Monday, September 10, 2007

TEACHER'S DAY CELEBRATION

The last minute decision to celebrate Teacher's Day in Jonathan's school wasn't a wrong one I made.

Jonathan enjoyed it. H said it went well. I thank God for giving me strength to do it. Coupled with a few good friends who were there to help me. we had a good time. I could see from the stage that the teachers and those who attended had a good time. Praise the Lord.

So....here's how I looked that day. Picture taken by a good friend with excellent photography skills.

Did the t-shirt myself...ironed on the day itself..It says "Teacher's Day Host 2007"

Look at this big nostrils!!! Aiyo!!! hahaha. Love the hair? Got it for $20.
Sunshades are cutout of cellophane paper, only 60 cents

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, excellent photography skills? That is the best compliment i've heard. Thank U! There's always plenty of room for improvement. Hey, I also captured your nostrils. Ha ha!
Anyhow, though its been a few weeks, but really, thank U for all the hard work. We are not just happy, but also extremely touched. Its 1 of the events i will miss most next yr.