Thursday, November 07, 2013

HE WANTS HIS FEET FREE

There are a couple of reasons why Jonathan will kick off his sandal whenever he's sitting on the home chair.

1)  He doesn't like the shoe feel while at home.
2)  He wants my attention so he just removes them so that I will come to him.

Most of the time, it's point number 2.

So here he is, wanting me to change a video clip and I kept telling him to "hold on" as I was doing something at that time.  When he was about to "peel" of the other sandal, I gave him a warning and he stopped and crossed his leg instead.

I put the sandals on because the foot rest is made of metal and in his excitement and involuntary movements, he will kick his leg against the foot rest.

Here's a short video....



Thanks for visiting and God bless!

No comments: