Friday, May 15, 2015

WHAT A KANCHONG DAY!

This morning, I had H deliver shirt orders to a school here in the east.  A few hours into the delivery, my whatsapp starting tinging a few times and deep down I had this gut feeling that something went wrong.

True enough.

Three shirts had errors on them.  Two with names spelt wrongly and one with the number printed upside down.

What did I do?  Can't blame the class.  I followed the first list that had spelling errors and didn't double check on the updated list and took for granted that everything was in order, even though the wrong names were not highlighted.  My fault :(

It didn't help that the kids will be wearing the shirts on Monday for an outdoor activity.  More so today is Thursday and H has just left for town to get something from Bras Basah.

Another whirlwind situation.  What to do but to pray.

Thankfully H was able to come back in time to pick up the faulty shirts from the school office before they close.

Next problem : When H came back with the shirts, I removed the faulty tranfers but stains from the adhesive remained on the shirts.  And the biggest issue?  I have run out of royal blue shirts!!!!

A quick call to my supplier that gave me an initial shock:  "Oh...royal blue.  Sorry we're out of XXS and XS at the moment."

Quick!  Check the sizes that I need!  They are all in size S!  Phew!!  They were available!!

So off H went out of the house to collect these new shirts from the supplier, even though he just stepped home one hour ago.

So while he was out, I started preparing the transfers.  Thankfully by the time he came back, I had time to get them printed.

Thank God for H!  Thank God he didn't have to work today!  Thank God for His perfect timing!

Tomorrow, H has volunteered to send the three shirts to the school so that the kids will have them and wash them over the weekend before the outdoor adventure.

Another day's event, another day ends.  At the end of everything, I was totally brainxausted haha!

Thank God for seeing me through everything. Hopefully everything else in my current orders will fall nicely into place.

Thanks for visiting!  God bless!

No comments: