Wednesday, December 06, 2006

WHAT WE GIVE OUR CHILD MATTERS

Jonathan is due for dental cleaning next week on 15th. So i thot just to keep him healthy (not that his not right now), i gave him 10ml of my regular vitamin C intake...Redoxan effervescent. that was the only new thing I gave yesterday.

By afternoon, his face changed. Looked very tired and started welching...vomitting...gagging...lots of phlegm. This went on for the rest of the day until he fell asleep at night. Gave him anti-vomit and wind medicine.

Was it because the Redoxan was too strong, I'm not sure but since it was the only new thing I gave I figured that would be the reason why.

Today, he woke up okay. Thank God for that. So....I must remember that what I give to Jonathan matters and to be more careful next time.

No comments: