Friday, April 20, 2007

SMS

I went for haircut two days ago. When I reached the salon I was the only one. happily sat down and the hairdresser started snipping away.

Thot I let H know that I'll be back sooner than expected, I took out my handphone and started texting under the gown that the hairdressers usually put over our bodies.

So without looking at the keypad, felt my way through the keypad, under the gown, I pressed 2777464 space 669 and sent to H.

H replied. I only checked after I left the salon. When I read his sms, it was: "Cursing Now - what is this?"

It was supposed to be 2888464 ie CUTTING. haha! When I told my friend, she said luckily you didn't type KISSING NOW!

Hah!!! That would have caused a big hooha! So...the moral of the story is...practice hard and get used to the keypad by heart without looking. You'll never know when you might need to SMS in the dark or during emergency.

No comments: