Friday, June 29, 2007

NAME CARDS

I'm thinking of embarking on name card designing. Not sure if it will work but at least will help in generating some income. In the midst of doing up my name card blog to show case my samples and rates. Made a box for my brother-in-law in America and they liked it. Encouraged me to go into it. Quite exciting. Many people going into this line as I checked online. But never mind. Will see how things go.

Also got contact for homebase job. Hopefully she'll take me cos I'm unfamiliar with html stuff. Will read up . But looks quite challenging. If she's willing to take me on, I'm willing to learn as much as I can.

Jonathan fell ill again last night. Makes me wonder why he gets this so often. Dr said his retching is due to his lungs being affected. When there's not enough oxygen, it gets giddy and the retching starts. Got nothing to do with stomach infection.

I suppose I haven't been exercising Jonathan regularly. Been busy doing my own stuff. Not working him hard enough to strengthen his lungs. He's been lying down alot during this June holidays. Must really make a point to exercise him more. Felt so terrible that he was retching the whole night last night. Finally asked dr to give him a jab to stop the retching and through the tiredness he fell asleep almost immediately.

H is not working. Still looking for job. I'm anxious but it doesn't get me anywhere. Just keep praying for God to provide him with one that he will enjoy doing. He has been practising his violin. That's good. Jon and I enjoy having the violin being played. It's a nice string sound in the house. Very soothing.

Today's bible reading was good. Cast your burdens to God. He has been telling me that He will never leave us nor forsake us. He will provide and all the promises. That made me feel better and look forward to everyday.

All I need to do is just trust HIM.

No comments: