Thursday, August 23, 2007

I DREAMED OF FATHER AGAIN

About one week after I wrote about dreaming of my father, i dreamed of him again.

This time.....I saw his face.

H, Jonathan and I were taking a taxi and while travelling along Tanah Merah, got a call from my sister Arina. Her family and Sal's were going home to America after their holiday here. Strangely though...the airport was at Thomson instead of Changi.

Arina told me we better make our way there fast cos father was going to be at the airport and he would only be there for half hour. When I looked at the time, we only had about 5 minutes left if we reached there.

Well....we did. After arriving at the airport, I saw my father. His face so beautiful and wrinkle-free. When I saw his face, I didn't see the others in the dream. Sort of like I concentrated on him for a while. We didn't speak. He smiled.

Then....I woke up.

I layed on the bed. I wanted to let it all soak in before I got up cos I didn't want to forget this dream. it was so clear. His face was so young, so worry-free.

I talked to mother today and she said there was a diary that she hardly read and when she opened it, dad's death anniversary date was there. Then she remembered the dream I told her and said to my brother that father is conveying message to us to visit him at the niche. He appeared in my dream cos he knows I will tell everyone...haha. My mother!!! So imaginative. hahaha. So that means I am the big mouth!! hahaha.

No....I think I'm the only one in my family who has the most dreams about my father. It's nice.

Whenever I remember, especially after having dreams about my father, I ask the Lord..."Dear Abba, please say HI to my father". I'm sure HE did.

I'm certain of that.

No comments: