Thursday, January 27, 2011

BIRTHDAY BOOKLETS

I've started working on projects again.  My friend has ordered birthday cards but I've decided to do birthday booklets instead.  All the birthdays stretch through the year so I can do and mail/pass to her whenever they are ready.

Here are the first 2:







Materials for these 2:  Chipboards / Fabric Paper / Ribbon / Pattern Papers / Zutter binding / Buttons

For the inserts, I used double-sided color cardstock and stamped on them using black Staz On ink and clear stamps that I borrowed from a good friend, Olive and she gave me some ribbons too, including the happy birthday one (above).

For their names, I used my tshirt transfers, cut out the names and printed on the fabric paper.

Two down and 9 more to go.  I actually finished another one but will post it another time.

In the meantime, I just bought this fabulous small "equipment"... can I say that?  haha.  It's the Fiskar Scissors Sharpener.  So small you can just store it in the drawer.

This little gadget is truly amazing!  My scissors are sharpened with just a few slide across the white ceramic.  The more you do it, the sharper it gets.  You can get this from SCRAP-N-CROP.com!  Here's youtube DEMO.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: