Friday, December 31, 2010

FROM 2010 TO 2011

With today being the last day of 2010, my blog hit 20 thousand.

Thank you to all for visiting my blog and reading and sharing my journey with Jonathan and family and my creations.

There has been ups and downs.  But today, as I was reading the bible.  The Lord showed me that all things happen for a reason.  Be it good circumstances or trials.

No I will not make any resolution.

Yes I will continue to seek the Lord more and seek His favor and grace, strength and wisdom, to help Jonathan and my work.

It's been an eventful year.  We may have to carry forward some things but we shall not let any setbacks draw us down.

And with the new year, my nephew has helped me set up a website for the tshirt business.  it's still new so not many items added.  But still, I'm thankful to him for his great help!!

Check out the new Speiro Prints & Design website.

 Happy New Year to all my family and friends, and visitors of my blog.

God bless!!!

No comments: