Thursday, September 14, 2006

THE FIRST TIME

This is my first time blogging. A friend introduced this to me. Valerie....from http://scrap-n-crop.blogspot.com/.

Met her in a online support group for special needs children.
We both have boys. Mine is Jonathan, 9 years old.
She's been a good friend ever since.
Comes to visit me once in a while when she's in Singapore.
Enjoy her company.

I have been wanting to blog for a while but haven't gotten down to it.
Now...I have a chance and will be able to fill my pages with my thoughts about everything.

First time blogging new to me
Write about anything in life I feel
So I hope that this will help
Allow me to vent my feelings and thoughts
Perhaps people will be encouraged by what they read

God is good all the time and all the time, God is good and so much more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a good idea to blog... to me it's a kind of therapy ;) And it's FREE!... heehee.. I actually started one but has stopped for a few months...been busy :( ... I better get started again... it's 2007!