Thursday, November 11, 2010

RANDOM

I've been busy.  Orders came in and I've been working on my transfers and at the same time, the roller pushers on the Craft Robo had to be changed because the rubber had loosened.

Thank God it was easy to change.

Did some new designs which I liked very much.  I did 2 different butterflies with 2 girls' names for my sister.
Printed them on cloth drawstring bags that I got from Daiso at $2 each.

A friend's daughter had her wedding last month and I did a simple LO for her.  A Quick-One-Hour-LO, that's what I call it.  LOL!  Was rushing it off so that I could give them as a gift 2 days before their wedding.

 The photo was from their wedding invitation card.  I used alpha beads to spell out the month and year they were married.  Didn't have numbers tho ...

Used my Pazzles Inspiration Cutting Machine to cut out their names.  Turned out good.

I can't remember what brand I used for the pattern paper but the cardstocks I used were Bazzill.

No comments: