Monday, March 12, 2007

WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

H & I were married on 12 March 1994. Today, we celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary.

My sister sent me an e-card showing animals in twos. One animal will speak, then the other will follow.
The message: After being married for so long...you can actually finish each other's sentences.

That was cute.

After so many years....we are still careful not to hurt each other with words that we regret later. We encourage each other time and again...yes...still. I still shower him with lots of kisses until he asks me to stop. He buys me Joyce Meyer books to read, wants me to build up my spiritual life. We pray for each other and we involve Jonathan in many things we do.

13 years is 3 more than a decade. 3+10, 2+11, 1+12. No matter how you add it up, it still has the same meaning...

THE MEANING OF TRUST, FAITH AND LOVE.

No comments: