Thursday, July 10, 2008

BUSY... FOR SCRAP-N-CROP

I've been busy. Really busy. But I'm thankful to the Lord for giving me wisdom again and again to do up a gallery for Scrap-n-Crop. It has taken me months to look at the free software. How to load it up into the webserver. After praying for some time, I finally took the courage, trusting the Lord.

Downloaded the program, unzipped them in my desktop. Then uploaded it all up in the webhost.
Then changed the settings, put the links, uploaded the image files and the final result:

Take a look.....YOUR ONLINE GALLERY

One thing I have to make clear...I didn't design the page of the gallery. It was a template designed by the people of the free gallery program which suited us real fine.

I've learned how to edit html, css, etc. Thanks to Val from SnC who gave me free reign to do everything and anything I needed to do. But ALL glory to God for giving me the wisdom. If not for Him, I wouldn't have know what is MySQL, which was alien to me before.

Thank you Jesus....thank you...

So...the Project Scrap-away is still on. We are now into Week 8! So fast! How did we do it? but check out the CONTEST BLOG. There are loads of things to read and also Mini Challenges for blog readers who can win RAKS (random acts of kindness....scrapbooking materials given free).

It's amazing how when one is put to a test...that the creativity juice just flows. Go to the YOUR ONLINE GALLERY and see all the works that has been created so far by the contestants.





No comments: