Saturday, July 26, 2008

I WANT TO SCRAP!

I desparately want to do a scrapbook layout! But once I take my materials out...they are going to mess up my dining table and for many days for sure!!!!

Why?

Cos I will leave them there. Then ponder for a few days everytime I add something on the layout. I cannot sit still for 2 hours just to do one layout.

Why again?

Interruptions...good interruptions, actually...attending to Jonathan, house chores, emails, et cetera, et cetera.

I'm itching to do one....and I still haven't even finished my "string art" layout! My sisters from Amercia gave me glitter papers from DCWV, a 80 pcs of gel pen set and I itching to use them!!!!

I guess what I'll do is sketch my layout first then I'll know what I want to place what on the cardstock. That will probably speed things up. But...no time!!!!! X-}

No comments: