Thursday, December 09, 2010

FEELING SICK

Feeling sick :  My whole body ached suddenly 2 nights ago.  I felt feverish.  I thought it was because I had too much peanuts that the uric acid started working up my bones because that has happened before.  But I only had pistachio so that doesn't count does it?

Turned out I was coming down with a big flu.  But thank God the panadol popping sort of reduced the aches and pains and fever came down.  But then I started having gastric pains.  Man!!

So while googling for good quotations for a new tshirt I'm designing, I came across this:

If ever you may have a big problem, don't say, 'God I have a big problem!',
but instead; 'Hey Problem, I have a big God and everything will be
okay! by Jinky

Whoever this Jinky was, I'm just glad I found this quote.  Cos it boosted my day even though I was feeling lousy and occasionally I will say "HEY FLU BUG!! I have a BIG GOD and everything will be okay!!!"

Harith prayed for me and we went to sleep pretty early.  Well ... do you consider 2am early?  haha.  I just wanted to stay up so that I could take another dose of medication.

Thank God this morning I felt much better.  Thank you Lord!  but the gastric pain is still here.  Harith made me a cup of warm milo and it helped.  Hopefully by tomorrow morning I'll be back to my good health, although i do feel so much better now.

Starting on my Christmas cards.  Big Round Tags actually.  This year I decided that I will mail out Christmas tags (size of round coasters) to family and close friends.  Almost finished pasting the pattern papers on the chipboard coasters that I bought from a local art store.  Cheaper than the round chipboard Maya Road, although thinner.  But it doesn't matter so long as they serve the purpose.

Will post some pictures later when I'm done with them.

No comments: