Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR HIS DADDY

We printed a shirt for Harith.  I found this artsy violin vector online (although if you look closely there's only 3 strings instead of 4.  haha)

Jonathan chose the color of the shirt and decided on yellow for the violin after I presented him with different colors.

I wanted to have silver violin but Jonathan said no.



Tied it up with ribbon and when Harith came home, Jonathan presented it to him. While Harith was untying the ribbon, the excitement showed on Jonathan's face.  I've never seen him so excited before when giving his daddy something.

He's matured and I loved that.

And daddy loves the shirt :)

2 comments:

Busy Mummy said...

Its such a lovely tee shirt for a lovely dad!!

Happy New year to you and yr family!!

Yin May said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year filled with more love and joy.