Thursday, January 04, 2007

4TH DAY OF NEW YEAR

On the 4th day of new year and what did we do?

Collect Jonathan's portraits....
School started today....
Visit Jonathan's grandpa....
and
Spent one hour at Vivo City....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeremiah and Wendy came by school to return the photo posters that was used during the photo exhibition for the documentary screening. I took back all of Jonathan's solo pictures. They are really nice. I like them very much.


Jeremiah looked good. Perhaps the holiday he took with family did some good.

Jonathan wasn't happy at the start of school today. Teacher told him if he didn't stop whining, I will leave the class. That did it. During snack time, he was happy again. I told H it's because after that he would have computer time. He smiled when I told H about it....this boy...so cute.

No comments: