Wednesday, January 31, 2007

TIME OUT!

Jonathan had time out today. He was talking too loudly in class while teacher was conducting lesson.

I was busy helping to coordinate the hair-cutting event for children that happens once a month. When I went to the class, she told me to stay outside. About half hour later, Kelvin came out to tell me that Jonathan said he was hungry, that's where teacher explained to me why he had time out.

So funny. He had to face the wall. He was quiet when I went into the class...haha.

My boy....sometimes I don't know if he's doing it purposely or suddenly just got excited and talk loudly. But he knows when we tell him to stop so I'm not sure what he was thinking then....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, that's funny. Wish i can be there to watch his expression.