Sunday, January 20, 2008

ALTERED TIN


This is my first time decorating a mini tin for a friend. Took me a while to decide what to do. I started pasting the green checkered paper and then realised I was stuck! Alamak! What to match with this green?

Sought help from a few expert scrapbookers and finally decided to just stick to plain color with rustic design above the green. So glad they gave me really good advice.

So far, this is how it looks. If you noticed, I haven't pasted the paper on the cover yet. The only thing is I don't have mod podge so I have to use tacky glue that sometimes doesn't spread evenly. But still it works fine for a first-timer like me.

I'm quite happy staying on the safe side with safe colors. Hopefully I will get more adventerous and creative later...

No comments: