Wednesday, January 02, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Last night, I didn't tell Jon that today is the first school day. I made him sleep early...11.30pm...:P. All I did was tell him thathe has to wake up early tomorrow.

This morning, he woke up at 7.45am and I went to him that it's the first day of school. Of course, he wasn't keen on wearing the school uniform but I bargained with him that if he goes, he will get to watch Youtube when he returns home. It worked!

The first day went well. Jon has the same classmates anyway so it was easy to fit in. Teacher told us that they might start science subject. But I'm not sure if that includes Jon. Jon and his classmates, Kelvin and Kah Whye will be doing Primary 3 math this year so most like he'll also take science. I'm not sure yet.

So far, everything is fine. Teacher is a jovial Ms Clara but she can be strict if she wants to. But she's a nice teacher, head of department.

I hope that this year will be better than last year in terms of attendance. I haven't been good last year, skipping school every now and then whenever I work late. So...this year....i better prioritise.

No comments: