Saturday, April 05, 2008

BE AWARE!

Anyone who comes near to Jonathan knows that he has this strong powerful kick that sometimes is involuntary. Many people have come in contact with this kick that even his classmates have been on the receiving end. Therapists, teachers and family members will attest to that.

It happened today. While I was helping him with with his homework today, he suddenly kicked the left side of my body. I immediately felt a gush of air coming out. Like I was suddenly out of breath for a split second! haha. What a powerful kick! Now I know what it feels like for people to be punched in the stomach.

But it's not his fault. It was his involuntary movement.

So....be aware that whenever you are near Jonathan, just know that if he ever sticks his legs out and accidentally hit you, IT'S NOT ON PURPOSE! :)

No comments: