Sunday, April 13, 2008

MISSING SCHOOL

Jonathan has been missing school. Goes to school on Monday, then return home, falling sick. His teacher said the class attendance register for Jonathan has reached the one million mark. Meaning....come to school on first day of February, they will tick 1, followed by alot of zeros for the rest of the month cos he's absent. haha! What a joke! 10000,00000,00000. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. But someone is sure very happy not going to school! :)

I'm still trying to figure out what is it that makes him unwell. He takes multi vitamin at least twice a week. Sometimes when he comes home, he has this retching sensation but after taking a nap in the afternoon, he'll be ok. Perhaps he lacks exercise. Just lying down, while I work or do my scrapbooking.

He's getting really tall and sometimes his muscles tend to be tight. He used to be able to open his legs in the diamond shape while sitting but lately, his left leg has been a little tight.

I've since started giving him massages on the leg, arms and shoulders. Not the real type, using olive oil kind of massage. Just pressing against his flesh to give him the sensation as he needs sensory. He likes it. Always laugh and smile when I do that.

I hope to find a massage therapist. It's different from physiotherapist. My friends have told me massage is good. Release the tension in the muscles.

I pray that Jonathan will continue to be in good health. I don't want him to miss school.

No comments: