Thursday, April 10, 2008

CARICATURE

This caricature was done in 2006 during Jonathan's school children's day celebration. The sketch artist rendered his service free of charge. Jonathan's teacher told me about artist and I decided to queue for this cos I have always wanted a caricature of Jonathan. His name is Peter Zhou (professional name Peter Draw).

We waited for more than 20 minutes but it was worth it. I took a picture of Jonathan lying next to this caricature but I can't find the photo now. When I do, I'll post it together.

I laminated the sketch cos it was drawn on a sketch board which is not acid free. The ribbon I used at the bottom of the LO was from my sister L. It has words like Kiss & Hug, Love you etc. The ribbon is sturdy / thick and the words are embossed. I love this ribbon very much.

Why "SUPERBOY!"? Well...it was on one day when Jonathan's daddy asked him why he didn't want to nap and he told H he's a superboy. So it has been Jonathan's sometimes nickname.

Other materials used:
Background Patterned Paper: S.E.I. Football Star / Cardstock: 2-sided paper for journalling / Star Eyelets from SnC / Heidi Swap Chipboard alphas for "Superboy!" and Kraft Creates Konnection (KCK) glittering chipboard J.

No comments: