Thursday, October 30, 2008

UNWELL...AGAIN

I want to believe that Jonathan's health is better. That's what I'll do.

He had a sudden attack of flu and phlegm last night, both of us didn't sleep well {shutting our eyes on and off} until 5am when the weather was cooler with the onset of rain.

Woke up this morning at 9am. He said he was hungry and so...we started our day.

Praise the Lord he's ok now. But I'll still let him rest at home tomorrow.

Officially...only been to school maybe 1 or 2 days in October 2008...and I'm not very proud of it.

We have received his report book. H has signed it and quite happy with this results despite the fact that we have very irregular attendance {yes...stated in the report book} for various reasons.

Next year, Jonathan will be in the functional classes {as I requested} but he will still do the primary 3 syllabus...*0*

Oh well...it's 2 months away to 2009 so I'm not going to think too far. Will wait and see...

No comments: