Monday, September 21, 2009

MY TEACHER'S DAY GIFTS

My sister's student wrote her this note a while back.  So I decided that I would "immortalize" it onto a tshirt.



I surprised my sister by revealing this in the plastic wrapper.

But when she opened the wrapper, she saw this and was overjoyed!  I added a little stick figure but somehow, one of the eyes didn't stick.  I decided ... it's ok ... as if the kid forgot the eye...hahaha.
Anyway, I wanted to thicken the words but decided against it cos I wanted it to be as close to the original writing as possible.



Then ...  I might as well reveal what I did for Jonathan's teachers, Teacher Lay Keong and JS.  I risk them seeing this but  ... never mind. Teacher's day already almost a month ago!



When I designed it, the photographs looked ok.  After printing, they looked so dark!  Some even had red faces!  hahaha.  but never mind.  Hope the teachers will like them.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome gifts!

Anonymous said...

Hi Serene,

I admire your lovely t-shirts designs.
How long do you take to do 1 or 3 up?
Pricing?
How do I order?


Lin

Serene Ho said...

Hi Lin (teacher?) It all depends on how and what you need to do. Please email me at serene@speiro.com.sg and let me know what you wish to do. Thanks!