Monday, October 27, 2014

ONE PICTURE SAYS IT ALL

Jonathan loves to lie down next to me whenever I lay down on his mat.  His favourite position is to roll over to me, place his head on my lower back and uses my body as his pillow.

I've taken a few pictures of that position before but I cannot remember if I have ever posted it here.  Oh yes I did!  It is HERE :)

Anyway, it was one of those days and that day, he decided to hold my hand and when I stretched my arm, his had just continued to rest there.  So I decided to take a picture.

After I took this photo, while uploading it into Facebook, I realised the word GIFT was just above my arm. I was really surprise by it.  Yes....Jonathan's name means GRACIOUS GIFT OF GOD.  He is a gift, no matter what.

This picture says it all.  It was so nice :)

God bless!

1 comment:

Yin May said...

I really love this picture!