Saturday, February 23, 2008

FAMILY


I was looking through the files in my computer and came across this photo of my family when we celebrated Mom's birthday at a teochew restaurant at People's Park. This is not the actual size. I still have 2 sisters and their families in America. If they were around, there would be more people. Maybe one day...just one day...I'll do a scrapbook album of all my sibblings and their families for Mom. I should make that as a goal for her next birthday this year. Collecting the photographs will be a toughy...haha. But I'll try.

I have a big family:

1) Eldest brother - wife and 3 kids = 5
2) Eldest sister - husband and 3 kids + 1 daughter-in-law + grandson = 6 (one more daughter-in-law going to be added)
3) 2nd sister - husband and 2 kids = 4 (dog not included)
4) 3rd sister - 2 kids = 3
5) 4th sister - husband and 2 kids = 4
6) 5th sister - husband and 4 kids = 6
7) myself - husband and 1 kid = 3
8) youngest brother - single = 1
Total number of people in our family = 32 (hope I didn't miss anyone out!)
Can't compare to those multi-tier families but big enough for us to enjoy each other's company!

No comments: