Friday, February 15, 2008

SCRAPBOOKING LAYOUT

Title: YOU ARE MY STAR-STAR QUALITY

I finally finished this LO for Scrap-n-Crop. Wasn't sure how it would work cos the Challenge said we have to scraplift (copy, if not all, some) from the scrapbooking layout posted by the Challenger.

Base paper yellow rustic design cos Jonathan likes yellow (although sometimes he changes about..haha). Craft punched the stars to like the words that ends with a bling each. "Quality" cut out from a piece of scrapbooking paper with alphas on them.


I used alot of old materials I had stored. The only new ones are the Heidi Swapp chipboard alphas (wish I had brigher colored ones). Other materials used: Self-adhesive glitter paper for the stars, wooden stars for the title, blings, stockcard, ribbons, scrapbooking papers.

At first I kept saying this is my first scrapbooking attempt. Then I remembered that in 2005, I did 2 LOs for Jonathan's teachers but didn't take photos of them. Wish I had done it cos one of them was a flower crop of all the classmates with the teacher in the center...sigh...never mind.

Take a look at the Challenge here...http://forum.scrap-n-crop.com/index.php?topic=267.0
Closing date 22 February 2008.

No comments: