Saturday, February 16, 2008

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE

Since I finished the first scrapbooking layout, I decided to do another one before I kept my craft equipment away. Cos once I do that, I will not touch it probably for another month or later...haha.

Jonathan was not well yesterday. He was throwing up after we got home from a funeral wake and Orchard Road walk. It was tiring for him after all the retching. But throughout the whole episode and like other times when he's not well, he was the best ever. He smiled when he could, even though he was weak. He stayed really close to me when I layed down beside him on his bed. He didn't want me to leave. He wanted H to carry him when he wanted to watch Price on Youtube.

So for this, I decided to name it "YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE". H and I came up with the journal. I like it except for the fact that I spoiled the orange line just below the photo by adding short lines. Itchy hand....haha.

I bought the cloud paper a very long time ago, a few years back when scrapbooking was beginning to get popular. Don't know why I did that but now it has come in handy. Also used cardstock, blings and glittering pen. The picture was taken during the time when his 2 front teeth were beginning to grow after the milkteeth fell off....probably late 2006 or early 2007.

The I finally added a verse: "The light of the righteous shines brightly.."Proverbs 13:9



1 comment:

Wati Basri said...

love this Serene!! Just too precious :)