Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"BE" - LATEST LAYOUT

Jonathan was not well again on Monday afternoon. But thank God it was just a mild episode of retching. Then again, when he's not well, he's just tired and so are we.

We have decided to stay home again...to the dismay of his teacher...who thought it was she that is causing Jonathan to fall sick! I just have to say..."it's not you Teacher C!"

Thank you Lord! for giving Jonathan speedy recovery. So I decided to clear away my tiredness by finishing this scrapbook layout that I have laid off for a while...cos I couldn't come up with the designs although I had done the first part.


It's also for Scrap-n-Crop's Bingo Challenge again. It's basically like a tic-tac-toe style of rules so I decided to pay tribute to this challenge by scraplifting the tic-tac-toe design but at the same time adhere to the rules.

Title: BE

My take:
1) Journal your page
2) Use 3 or more photos
3) Use any 3 types of flowers

I didn't want to use pink or red flowers (too girly) so I cut out some green flower shapes and surrounded the flower with fabric paint that pops up after being blown dry.

Materials: Cardstock / patterned paper (for the words), ribbons, chipboards, Heidi Swapp Alphas, buttons.


No comments: