Monday, March 10, 2008

SnC MARCH CHALLENGE


Scrap-n-Crop is having a challenge. I'm not eligible for the prize but decided to do one as a way to challenge my self. It's a very interesting challenge. The host gave us up to 26th March to complete and it was good for me. My design (above) is simple so I finished early.

I decided to use black because most of the items I used are brightly colored and I wanted them to stand out. I also thought using Jonathan's communication cards (Picture Exchange Cards, PEC) to make a journal since it's different.

Check out
The BINGO challenge is thought up by my friend Liza (DT of SnC)

My take:
1) Use any type of paint
2) Use 3 different lengths of ribbons
3) Put journal

Materials used:
Bazzill Cardstock as base (black) / MM Blueberry Paint / Chipboard / HP Photosmart Printer / SnC & S.E.I. Ribbons

Jonathan initially said "not nice" cos it was in black. But after I added the borders and all the other elements, he took a long time to decide that it was nice...haha! so cute.

I enjoyed doing this. Maybe on a more ambitious project later. But for now...back to my other work....no more LOs for me for this week.

Here are more pictures:

Journal words: "I use communication aid to talk and sign language to spell".

3 comments:

{ Yu'er } said...

Thank you for uploading my pics and wonderful layout!

Anonymous said...

nice one...

Miss you and Jon..

penelope haque said...

lovely serene ... missing you and Jon!