Thursday, June 18, 2009

SLOW START BUT GOOD DAY SO FAR

It's been a slow start to the day. Jonathan woke up early and now ... he's been yawning :)
We had a good rest last night. So this morning, cleaned the house, sort of, and vacuum the floor.

Will be expecting Nicole the Social Worker tonight. Not for a home visit, just a good friend I've gotten to know for almost 5 years now from Jonathan's special school. She's coming to pick up the camera tshirts I printed last week.

Did a design for a young mother with a 2yo son just this week and she's happy with the turn out and I'm thankful for.

I've been designing since last night. Getting my new range of Christian tshirts going. When I get my materials, I will be able to get them printed and used as my catalogue. This time around, I'm basing my designs on encouraging bible verses. The one below is from Jeremiah 33:3


I'm thankful to God that I'm enjoying Adobe Illustrator and as I design, I experiment with it and learn new stuff. Thank you Jesus.

Here are the other sneak peeks:

Isaiah 40:31




Psalm 46:1




John 3:16

No comments: