Monday, November 30, 2009

ANOTHER MONTH HAS ENDED

Today's the last day of November.  So much has come and gone and there's just lots of things to do.

My house is still in a mess.  I'm embarrassed to even take a picture of it!  But I guess I should cos I'm going to make a point to clear up all my tshirts, scrapbooking stuff and make the room really neat and hopefully they will stay that way for a looooooooooooonggggggg time!!!!!

Jonathan's been good in health and praise the Lord for that.  His feet and hands are not chilly to the touch nowadays.  Like what Teacher LK said to me, it's a phase that will go away.

This morning, I had a surprise call from Jonathan's school telling me that there is a list of secondary school and book list for me.  Wait a minute!  What secondary school list?  Pris was talking and I had to keep calling her name to get her attention.  Finally, I said "Pris, I'm Serene!" to which she started laughing!  haaaahaha.

It was a fun mistake but something that made my morning.  Of course I would love to hear from her! Especially if it was true that Jonathan is going to a secondary school.  We had a good laugh.  Genuine mistake on her part and no, I'm not angry.  I like Pris too much!

It was sort of like a affirmation of sorts.  That things are ok for Jonathan  ... that one day this will happen.

I've been quite impatient lately with regards to Jonathan's progress.  I get angry, I cry, I complain to the Lord.  But yesterday, when I was reading a Christian novel, something said by one of the characters struck me.

All in the Lord's time.  Then I remembered this:

John 9 (King James Version)
  1. And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
  2. And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
  3. Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, or his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
When I read verse 3 in the New Living Translation, it said:



 3 “It was not because of his sins or his parents’ sins,” Jesus answered. “This happened so the power of God could be seen in him."

How long I have to wait for Jonathan to receive a miracle, I don't know.  But I do see the power of God working progressively in Jonathan's body and his life.  I wait for that day when the Glory of God is magnified and praised.

For now, I'm satisfied that whatever is happening, will soon be a testimony.

Thank you Lord for giving me your patience but do hurry .... sometimes I cannot wait to take walks with Jonathan with him walking next to me :)

No comments: