Tuesday, November 03, 2009

HAVING FUN WITH MOM

My sister was trying to make my mum pose with "peace" v sign and look cute.  it amused her so much because she just couldn't bend one of her fingers.  Well...she managed in the end.

I always enjoy my 80 year young mom.  These pictures were taken more than a week back.  Her memory is getting better.  Praise the Lord for that :)


Please excuse my "unglam-ness"  LOL!


In her spare time, my mom's domestic helper watches over the potted plants that my mom planted a long time ago.  See the cactus on the far right corner?  That's quite old already.  My mom has excellent green thumbs.  She used to have quite a few of the bonsai plants.  But now that she's staying in an apartment, there's no more garden for her to tend to.  The egg shell was decorated by the helper.
 

No comments: