Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I LEARNED A LESSON TODAY ~ BE GRACIOUS

Today, I've learned a great lesson.  Well ... I've already come across this long before today.

It would be more of a reminder.

A reminder that : WE SHOULD NEVER EVER PUT PEOPLE DOWN.  ALWAYS BE GRACIOUS IN WHATEVER WE SAY TO A PERSON.

A few years ago, while I was grocery shopping with my sister in law, we bumped into a lady whom I've never met. She started a conversation with my sil and when I was introduced to her, the first words that came out of her mouth were :

"Wah...you become fatter."

Excuse me, I thought. I don't even know you. But later I found out she thought I was my older sister who also worked at the same place.

I was not angry.

But somehow this incident has taught me a very precious lesson:
Be gracious in what we say to one another. Even if it's for someone we meet for the first time or someone we don't exactly like.

Therefore words of blessings should come forth from out our mouths. You'll be surprised that those words will brighten someone's day :)

Have a blessed day.

No comments: