Monday, November 20, 2006

CHILDREN DO THE DARNDEST THINGS

Last evening my phone rang. Feeding Jonathan so rushed to answer the phone only to hear 2 children's voices over the line. I put down the phone.

After a few minutes later, the phone rang again. Picked up and the same voices. I got annoyed and spoke loudly over the phone: "YOU CALL AGAIN I'M GOING TO ASK THE POLICE TO CATCH YOU!!!"

The phone never rang again for the rest of the night......

This happened last week too. The kids, I don't know if they are the same, called twice and I hung up the phone twice.

Didn't mean to scare them....can imagine their reaction upon hearing the "POLICE" word. haha. I wonder if their parents know what they are doing? I remember when I was young I did it once but didn't do it again. These children might even dial an overseas number and then would rake up a huge telephone bill for their parents.

But then again, to children, if there is no childish pranks,....what is childhood then? Hahaha

No comments: