Thursday, November 16, 2006

MY SON, JONATHAN

Hey Linette:

It's really a small world. The person from the bank is Ronald Tay. He works in UBS Ag, a swiss bank and I used to work there too, under the Personal Assistant of the CEO.

I heard he offered Mr Wan's friend a job. So I wrote to my friend at UBS and told her about it. The bank has actually adopted SCAS and that's why they were hoping to show the documentary to the staff, to motivate them to donate. 8-)

My friend said "Ronald liked the documentary and said it was touching and I was represented as a v strong mum!"

They haven't seen the weak and fierce side of me yet!! Hah! I should have told Nadia to put in segments of me disciplining and scolding Jonathan!!!

Well....as least the documentary did help bring people together and good things like above happened. Hope it will be used to greater heights!

Thks!

Serene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes thats awesome! alright, i'll be burning copies of the docu over the weekend (havent been able to get down to it) so i can make a trip down to SCAS early next week :)

-linette