Monday, November 20, 2006

LAZY MONDAY

First day of school holiday...tried to wake up late cos Jonathan didn't sleep well with his blocked nose...then got worken up by a call at 8.30am. Last night told Jonathan he doesn't have to wake up early cos it's the school hols...Next time...turn off handphone ;)

Tomorrow big day for me. Either I make or break it. Praying for God's wisdom. Lesson learned...SILENCE IS GOLDEN!!! Got myself into trouble today. People asking me to be neutral but I'm thinking....you also don't sound neutral...so how? Arrows shooting at me. Only people I share with knows what I'm talking about.

So....lets see how tomorrow goes.

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW FOR TOMORROW GOT IT'S OWN WORRIES. 8-)

Finally got a call to say a copy of the documentary has been left in school for me, plus the awareness posters. I'm so happy. I told Nic that I hope it would be translated into chinese so that non-English speaking public/parents/care-givers can watch too. Also eager to find out public's response.

I'm so lazy I don't feel like doing anything. Just surf the net, read lots of emails and talk to Jonathan. When papa returned from work, Jonathan was talking so much that he told me he was telling his papa what happened today. Basically, nothing much was done today for him too....haha. He just kept talking non-stop...so cute. Makes me so proud of him for holding a conversation with his dad with his ooohs and aaahhs and bbrrss.

I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH 8-)

No comments: