Thursday, November 30, 2006

ORDINARY DAY REFLECTIONS

I'm lazy, very lazy actually. Tons of clearing to do. Tables full of my things and I'm lazy to clear them. But they are collecting dust and I'm so lazy to clear them

BUT I MUST!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday's coming. The children's charities walkathon. Hope the weather will be good that day.

Christmas is less than a month away. My grand-nephew will be born before Christmas and my friends want to come over and pay us a visit.

So I better clear all my things....feel so lazy. The cough medicine is making me so drowsy. I slept for almost 2 hours just now while Jonathan watched Wheel....yes...he's been watching.

Yesterday 'gaited' (is there such a word?) his legs and made him stand for 15 minutes. Tiring for my back too but more tiring for him.

Found a CP Fitness centre that offers therapy through wearing a suit. It's called Suittherapy. www.suittherapy.com. Seems quite good but have to go to USA. Too bad they are not near where Arina and Sal's families are. Otherwise, we can bunk at their homes during summer and go for the therapy as well. 3 week intensive course for Jonathan and myself will probably cost more than $10K. This have to consider....finance. If we are staying in USA, there will definitely be financial aid without questions asked.

Oh well....will see where God leads. I"m still praying about this and doing more research.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just read on the suit therapy. Looks rather interesting. But like you say, more research is warranted. May the Lord grant you guidance and if the direction is to go, may He provide for your needs, after all, He owns the cattle upon the thousand fields.

You're gonna be a grand auntie? Oh my. Sounds so old! Didn't know you're sick. Please take care. Maybe you're not lazy, maybe you're just tired, so don't berate yourself too much. Perhaps what you needed most is rest. May the Lord grant healing to your body. Oh thanks for the feedback on the knee operation... the success story is really inviting...