Tuesday, September 09, 2008

FLU TO WHO?

H had flu and it got passed to Jonathan. Full blown on Saturday afternoon after mom and Kevin left.

It was tiring...for him and myself. He couldn't sleep for the last 3 days before. Stayed awake until around 2am. Got scolding from me for not sleeping. Sometimes when I'm already tired, him being awake and refusing to sleep makes me angry. But I forget that these are signs to show me that he was beginning to be unwell.

So it lasted until Saturday. He had dark rings under his eyes. Thank God I replenished his medication on Friday night. Knocked on the clinic's door because they were already closed for the day although the doctor was still around.

The staff there know us so they were very kind to open the door.

I'm thankful to God that Jonathan always receive quick recovery. That Saturday night, after heavy dose of medication, he slept. That stopped all the coughing and dried up the mucus. But last night, because his nose was blocked, he woke up 4 times. I couldn't sleep till 4am this morning. So we skipped school.

God is good to give him instant healing. He was happy today and refusing to nap in the afternoon, now sleeping well...and it helped that it rained and the weather is cool...

THANK YOU JESUS ;-)

No comments: