Monday, September 06, 2010

FEEDING BETTER

Yesterday morning I decided to "chong ah".  haha.

Well...I woke up in the morning, prayed and decided that I was going to give him 6 scoops of soy milk powder (the same amount as the goat milk) instead of just 4 as per instructed on the tin and also my self imposed 2.5hr feed in between.

He didn't gag.  Continued today and was ok only to be "threaten" by symptoms this evening.  But after letting him sit on his chair for more than an hour and 2 sachets of fluimucil, he was ok.

I'm currently giving him Isomil 1 Advance Eye Q Plus (0-6 months).  They have more nutrients than the Isomil 3 which is for 1-10 yr olds.  So far, his bowel movement is ok.  Doing it between 2-3 days.
This afternoon I faxed a letter to KK Nutrition and Dietetics.  Awaiting their reply.

A friend recommended Isocal, which is new to me.  If in any case Jonathan cannot take goat milk, I'll have to consider that.  She also shared with me about another friend whose children are taking probiotics as supplements.  They hardly fall sick.  Seems probiotics boost the immune system too. Will go check it out at health shops.

No comments: