Saturday, March 07, 2009

SNOOZING? NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!

Well ... I want to design my t-shirts ... but alot of things are in the way at the moment.

Jonathan hasn't been sleeping well this week, waking up a few times in the night. Then during the day, no matter how tired he is ... he cannot nap, or doesn't want to nap.

Then when he sleeps at night ... he wakes up around 3am and calls for me. Once, he even woke up at 6am asking for milk. It doesn't matter...milk i will give but to wake up that time, then going back to sleep and have to wake up in an hour and half for school was not going to happen! LOL!

We have missed school this week because both of us wake up really tired. We wake up at 7.30am when alarm rings but go back to sleep until 10am each day.

I hope it gets better next week.

It's 2.20am. Time to check on Jonathan before I go to bed.

No comments: