Sunday, May 10, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY & MOLAR #3

Harith went to buy breakfast this morning and came home with a heart-shaped cake for Mother's Day. This morning, he and Jonathan prayed for me and I'm just so happy that he did this.

I forgot to take a picture of the whole cake until we were halfway through it during tea! LOL!

Happy Mother's Day to all my friends with special needs children. Your dedication and love for your children are way beyond what any woman can describe.

God bless all of you!

Then last night {9th May}, another molar tooth came out around 10.45pm. Jonathan started coughing and Harith was surprised to find blood on his tshirt and struggling and kept touching his mouth.

I found the tooth stuck between his front and lower teeth. Tried to pry open his mouth but he just didn't want to.



He cough out a big splat of saliva + blood onto my face cos I was infront of him. Then he stopped struggling. Asked him if it was still inside, he said "no".

Finally when Harith stood up, the molar fell onto the floor. Phew! Thank God it was not in his mouth anymore!


I'm wondering ... how many baby molars are there? I forgot what the dentist told me ;-)

Our next appointment is in July. I guess by then all the molars would be out already..LOL!

2 comments:

Yin May said...

happy mother's day serene. You are such an inspiration to me to go on!

Serene Ho said...

Thank you May! We will continue to uplift each other!