I WILL ...
- get a hug from Jonathan.
- get a mother's day card from Jonathan.
- get to hold Jonathan's hand while we're taking a walk at the park.
- get a "I LOVE YOU MUMMY!" spoken by Jonathan.
But for now ... I'm happy just to ...
- get a pat on the back of my head and shoulder from Jonathan.
- have those beautiful eyes of his digging deep into my soul.
- have Jonathan snuggle so so close to me when lie next to him.
- have Jonathan's face so close to mine when he's sitting on my lap.
- hear Jonathan's oohh, aahing, lerring and bering in his speech and the beautiful voice when he sings.