Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'M CLOSER THAN I THINK

Harith passed me a book tonight while I waited for Jonathan to fall asleep.

IT'S YOUR TIME by JOEL OSTEEN

The first chapter "YOU'RE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK"

I read and was uplifted.  Something I truly needed to wake me up.

With all that has been going on with Jonathan, I guess I kinda lost it.

My confidence .. my hope .. my trust .. in the Lord.

When things gets worse, that's where better things are to come.

I want to be a prisoner of hope.  Not a prisoner of fear and worry.

I want to have my confidence in the Lord .. who will see me through despite ...

Hebrews 10:35
35Therefore, do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward.

I'm closer than I think.  The end of Jonathan's bad health issue is drawing near.  Greater things are coming and the enemy is trying to stop that.

In the meantime, I will keep building my faith ... my hope ... my confidence ... and the reward is near and will be great ...

And the Lord is never too far away \o/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't Joel an amazing man of God?! Glad you got the book, that you had time to read it and that it's helped. Hugs and Hugs from me :)

penelope haque said...

My (other) dearest jie2, things can only get better. Jon, Mr. B are all gems from God to us. I'm glad you are feeling heaps better and yes, we are all down from time to time and do need some inspiration.

Hugs and love from all of us!
:*