Thursday, February 12, 2009

MOZZIE

I am so angry. This fella called mozzie {picture left .. altho not the same species} kept Jonathan and myself awake from 2 am this morning. We had bites on our legs and Jonathan was disturbed. Each time I put him back on his bed to sleep, he will wake up either scratching his neck or legs.

I finished my mosquitoe patches and forgot to buy some. The repellent spray from sister also expired.

I complained to the Tampines Town Council last week on 6th Feb. Called them this morning and the guy on the phone said they made a check on the 7th and 9th and still monitoring. Will be around here until the weekend.

We didn't sleep until around 4am. In my last resort, I used the Vicks Vapor Rub and applied our legs and Jonathan's neck with thin layer. That did the trick and we slept till 9.30am this morning. My alarm clock woke me up at 7.30am supposedly for school. But I just couldn't wake up. In my sleepy state, I sms-ed teacher saying I wasn't going to school. Too tired.

No comments: