Monday, February 23, 2009

SECONDARY SCHOOL PREFECT


I can't believe it! I found this in my secondary school {Chai Chee Secondary School} website's gallery! LOL! I was a prefect in CCSS in 1990s {yes .. the goody-two-shoes! LOL}.

For my international friends : A prefect keeps the students in order during school assemblies or when we have breaktime. Making sure the students do not misbehave. We also book students who turn up late for school.

I was actually trying to locate a good friend during school, Irene Lim Lay Hong {blue oval} and decided to go into CCSS's website. Then I found this photo.

I'm right in the middle {orange oval} and on my right {green oval} is Hazel Menon who runs Immanuel Beauty School.

I threw away my school year book when I moved house and it's such a pleasure to be able to see this picture.

So Irene ... if you chance upon my blog, please EMAIL me! Some classmates whom I came in contact with recently are hoping for a gathering of schoolmates!

No comments: