Sunday, April 26, 2009

FINALLY MET THEM!

Finally met Valeria and Rachel today! We were supposed to meet on Friday but Valerie and Rachel had shopping to do which they could not finish {more Valerie actually who just couldn't stop buying haha!}.

This morning, I went down to meet them and shop (more!) with them at Spotlight.
I'm glad I caught them before they left for home. See you again soon ladies!



{from left} Valerie, Rachel & me


Finally got to meet Rachel {a scrapbook artist}


Helping Valerie to pack cos she had loads of purchases!

Valerie bought me this yummy papaya pickle. Love it! Chilled it and it's yummalicious!
{She actually bought a tub for herself and finished it all at one go!}
T-shirts I printed for them.

{above} for Rachel

{above} for Valerie

{above} for Penelope ... her blog header
For Scrap-n-Crop {hopefully to be in the store soon :) }

1 comment:

Wishful Thinking said...

Hi Serene - lovely to finally met you too :-) And THANK YOU so much for the awesome tee-shirt. I will get a pic of me wearing it and blog it at some stage :-)