Thursday, April 16, 2009

I WANT IT MEANS I WANT IT!

Jonathan loves his tape recorder. I transfer his game shows into audio and he will listen to the recorder while we are out.

Earlier, I told him to stop listening and placed it in the box that I have of all his gauze, plasters, etc.

He wanted it ... so ...

First... take a look at the exact position where the tape recorder is.


Then ... aim at the tape recorder with his right hand.

He managed to pull the tape recorder out by holding the strap. Flung it so high that it landed with a "thut" on his mattress and I couldn't play the recorder. Told him the consequence of him being impatient. He cried a bit. But when I managed to restore the recorder, he was all smiles again.

My boy!


2 comments:

Yin May said...

what a determined boy you are Jonathan! good job.

Serene Ho said...

Thanks May!

He's still has a lot to work on his neck muscles. But he's getting there!